We love to get personal with our print!
Was the purpose of your last print campaign about creating brand awareness or did you really need to achieve results? Your audience is out there; you may be shouting, but are you being heard?
Using direct mail
Ask anyone who has used direct mail and they'll tell you that it’s a powerful way to deliver a message right to your customers’ doors and bring more business through your own. Mulberry Square can help make it easier to build your business with direct mail through smart and imaginative concepts, designing and printing a professional-looking mailer or catalogue, building and maintaining an effective mailing list, planning a direct mail advertising campaign and advising on the most cost-efficient ways to deliver your printed message - whether it be to gain a sale, drive traffic to a website or perhaps to fill a place on a course.
What we do
We don't just want to create and produce your mailing piece, we would also like to contribute to the success of your catalogue or direct mail campaign. We appreciate the amount of hard work and effort that goes into producing a mailing piece and we want you to have confidence when you entrust the mailing and fulfilment to us. That’s why our account managers will discuss every aspect of your print fulfilment and mailing needs before we even create the item. You’ll get practical advice on how to get the most from your print mailing from choosing the right type of wrapping down to the most cost-effective mailing method.
And it doesn’t stop there. From the smallest of runs through to larger mailings, our talented print production team will handle your project with the utmost care and attention to detail, so you can rest assured that every piece will be finished to the high standards you seek.
What are the benefits?
The benefits of printed Direct Mail are that it is:
- Targeted - Mass advertising (TV & radio, etc.) can be expensive and isn’t always a viable or affordable option for small businesses. Printed Direct Mail can focus on a smaller group of individuals who are more likely to respond to your offer, giving you more return on your investment
- Personal - With printed Direct Mail, you can address your customers by name, speak to them individually, and appeal to their interests. And when customers feel that you understand their needs, they’re more likely to respond
- Flexible - From letters and postcards to catalogues and brochures, there is a large variety of inexpensive and easy formats you can use to create your printed direct mail campaign. You can add impact by including a special offer or free sample
- Tangible - Printed Direct Mail allows you to physically place your message in your customers’ hands and encourage interaction. Along with an engaging message, you can make an unforgettable impression by incorporating elements that actively involve the customer, like stickers and coupons.
- Measurable - Printed Direct Mail is one of the few media channels that gives you the ability to track the success of your campaign. It’s as simple as counting the inquiries you received or counting the number of coupons redeemed. By tracking and analysing your results, you’ll see what's working and can make adjustments to future mailings if needed
Give us a try. Call us on 0116 237 4603 to discuss how we can get results for you.