Print Origination, Reprographics & Digital Proofing
Mulberry Square are committed to delivering first class print origination, reprographics, pre-flighting and FOGRA standard digital proofing for their clients using the very best technology.
Some of you may already be aware that our business came into existence from a need to provide a conduit through which design for print needed to be prepared ready to go to print; and that need still exists. All that has changed is the technology and the techniques used to make that print project happen.
From our Mountsorrel studio, near to Loughborough and Leicester in rural Leicestershire, our experienced and highly trained digital technicians and colour management experts are masters at processing and retouching digital images for design and preparing and pre-flighting digital artwork for proofing and print.
Here follows a summary of the technology we use and why;
Enfocus PitStop Pro
The industry standard for PDF preflight, auto-correction and editing.
GMG ColorProof v.4.5 RIP
GMG ColorProof is a proofing solution including RIP and media to get colour accurate contract proofs. In a number of tests on the best-known products available worldwide, ColorProof consistently achieves the top scores. GMG ColorProof v.4.5 is the most cost-effective, high-end proofing solution on the market. It meets all contract proofing requirements, including colour accuracy and repeatability.
- Its unique 4D Color Transformation Engine guarantees the best possible quality and color accuracy when producing contract proofs with a variety of output devices
- 3D calibration versus linearization
- Iterative calculation of the calibration until we have achieved very narrow tolerances
- Calibrations for GMG media and high quality profiles for all relevant standards
- The new Printer Calibration Wizard makes it much easier to calibrate output devices without using the Profile Editor. A license for the FOGRA Media Wedge is also included
Epson Stylus Pro 7800 - Advanced 24" Large Format Colour and B&W Printer
The Epson Stylus Pro 7800 printer reflects Epson's position as a leader and innovator in digital imaging technology. For professional photographers, it offers the highest image quality, reproduction, productivity and media flexibility.
For fine art galleries and artists, the Epson Stylus Pro 7800 provides exciting new opportunities. Producing the ultimate black & white or colour prints of any size on a wide range of materials, and with excellent consistency and longevity (up to 75 years in colour and over 100 years in black & white), they are your ideal solution.
Epson is already the de-facto standard for inkjet proofing. Their Epson Stylus Pro printers now offer the solution of choice for high-end contract and colour proofing for publishers, printers, agencies and repro houses. This powerful printer gives you easy colour management, a wide colour gamut and good stability on media from A4 up to B0+.
- Consistent, professional black & white quality from Epson UltraChrome K3 inks and Epson Micro Piezo™ print head technology
- Accurate colour every time with Epson UltraChrome K3 8-colour ink set
- Versatile media handling up to A1 (Epson Stylus Pro 7800) with manual sheet feed and roll feed
- Optimise print quality for the media used with interchangeable Matte or Photo Black inks
- Easy to configure black inks with white glove cartridge changing in just 12 minutes
- Output edge-to-edge on a wide range of media