Who We Are
This website is controlled by Mulberry Square Limited, a Company incorporated in England and Wales, Company registration number 4795721.
Registered Office address: The Oval, 14 West Walk, Leicester LE1 7NA
Trading address: The Old Coach House, Wharncliffe Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 1SN
Telephone number: 0116 237 4603
VAT registration number: 818 3314 37
Information Gathered by Mulberry Square Limited
- When you request information or services on our website(s), you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, address etc. We may also collect information about you from emails or letters that you send to us or from telephone calls with you.
- The information that you provide enables us to supply you with further information about our company, products, services. It also helps us to contact you if you have requested further information or logged an enquiry.
- We may on occasion, collect additional information from any offers that you may request through the website.
- We may also use collected information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage and its services and it may also provide such information to third parties. You cannot be personally identified by this information.
Mulberry Square Ltd will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Data Protection Act 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 we are not required to notify the Data Protection Commissioner about information that may be obtained about individuals.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our site(s) during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise site content for you. A cookie will not allow a website operator to obtain information of a personal nature that will identify you to us, such as your name and address. We will only be aware of such information if you provide the information, or if you have set the preferences in your browser to provide this information automatically. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site(s). You can withdraw your consent to the use of the cookie at any time.
Distribution of Data
- If our business or any part of the business is sold or integrated with another business your data and information may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and may be passed on to the new owners of the business or relevant part of the business who may use such data and information for the various purposes given in this privacy statement.
- By visiting our website(s), you consent to the use of your information as set out in this privacy statement. We may change our privacy statement at any time. If we change our privacy statement, we will post the changes on this website, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. We will also contact you should we make any changes so that you may have the opportunity to object to the changes so far as they relate to your data and information.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, there is a possibility that your information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your information to us you consent to these transfers.
Use of Your Information
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Your information will enable us to supply the goods you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information collected to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to Mulberry Square Ltd by contacting our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Mulberry Square Ltd regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting email@example.com
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not be held liable for any breach of security not caused by our negligence which results in loss to the consumer.
Accessing and Updating
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com
Disclosure of Your Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on computers in the UK and accessed by or given to our staff working within the UK. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on its behalf. We will only disclose this information to third parties for the purposes of validating your credit card.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Limitation of Your Liability
If you request us to remove your information from our databases or you wish us to amend or change the information held about you on our database, we will remove or amend any such information on your request. Such requests should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to our trading address above.
Security and Data Protection
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Contact Mulberry Square Limited
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, how we run our website or your dealings with us, please send an email to email@example.com
Applicable Law and Juristiction
The terms of this privacy statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.